Required Dot Net Developer, 2 years’ Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integrations, Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Ionic 3, Angular, SQLite, CSS3, Cordova, Json, Web services, HTML5
ASP.NET Core, MVC, C#, Rest API, Angular 7+, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, MSSQL, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, TSQL, TFS/DevOps, Git, Agile/Scrum.
What are we looking for?
- Need to be capable enough for User Interface development in Asp.Net MVC and Angular
- Need to have practical knowledge, skills and experience in implementing 3 tier architecture, paging & sorting, grid view, stored procedures & ADO.NET
- Need to be capable enough to write complex queries using joins using SQL Server
- Need to be capable enough to write stored procedures with TSQL
- Technical knowledge to understand the given requirements and transform to the required databases and design applications.
- Excellent general aptitude, logical thinking skills in understanding functional / non-functional requirements and implementing them into the core software module.
- Candidate must have ability to manage your time and work independently and willing to work in flexible timings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and write secured coding for given requirement with adherence to international coding standards
- Coordinate and support other team members on projects.
- Manage self QA to develop quality application.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Research and execute queries in relevant to the technology.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Graduate / P. Graduate in IT/Computer Science/ BCA/ MCA